Thursday, March 6, 2008

Smorty

I used to hear about blogging many times, be it in news channels or in news papers. But none of them mentioned that one can earn money with blogs. In other words, we can blog for money. This is because when I was casually searching on the net about blogs, I came across Smorty, a service for which we get paid for blogging. My joy knew no bounds. I was really amazed that I could earn money with my blog. I found out that blog advertising is a very new concept which many companies found out. The main reason for this is that blogs generally post about unique content, latest information that is all brought together at a single place. Advertisers find this very useful. Hence they tend to advertise on blogs through some sites which offer this service to many of the bloggers. Bloggers get lots of new visitors and this indirectly helps the companies revenue. So, by writing a review about them, companies start earning more and hence they donate some amount to us.Smorty is the best way to earn money as we get lots of opportunities. So, why are you waiting??? Immediately start a blog, register in their site and start earning.

0 comments: